Hey everyone! I hope you’re all having a lovely week so far. This week hasn’t been too great mentally for me and I’m really struggling to actually find motivation to do things other than reading (when I do actually do that too). Hopefully I can find a way to pick myself up over the next few days because I really want to feel better before I start my new job next week.
Today I’m back with another WWW Wednesday post (I’m late again with this so I apologise).
WWW Wednesday is a meme led by Sam over at Taking On A World Of Words. All you have to do to take part is answer three (3) questions!
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
Hi guys! So today I discovered this meme hosted by Andie (It’s A Reading Thing) and it looks like fun! For the What Are You Reading Wednesdays meme (WAYRW) all you have to do is grab the book you are currently reading and answer the three questions:
- What’s the name of your current read?
- Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your ebook and share a couple of sentences.
- Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- Right now I’m currently re-reading Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer.
- “Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?” He pulled me tighter against his hard chest, tucking my head under his chin.
- If Edward wasn’t completely controlling and possessive and Jacob wasn’t forceful then yeah, maybe. Also Bella would need to stop being so whiny. I mean Forks is pretty much like Scotland where the weather is crappy the majority of the time so it wouldn’t really be much different except vampires and werewolves would exist.
What are you guys currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!