Good afternoon guys! Throughout January I won a couple of book giveaways and so February will be a month dedicated to reading them because I just can’t wait any longer. I plan on reading a total of 6 books! Hopefully I’ll be able to do it.
The books I’m planning on reading are:
- Seed – Lisa Heathfield (this is for UKYA In The Rain)
- One – Sarah Crossan
- Not If I See You First – Eric Lindstrom
- This Raging Light – Estelle Laure
- Fallout (Lois Lane #1) – Gwenda Bond
- The Dead House – Dawn Kurtagich
All of these books apart from ‘Seed’ and ‘The Dead House’ I won from Maximum Pop Books and I won ‘One’ from Sarah Crossan herself. I’m so excited to read them all and review them too!
Right now I’m just finishing off ‘Even Angels Fall’ by F.L Darbyshire which I received to review. I’m so late in posting the review of it but I have just under 100 pages left so it should be up in the next few days!
What are you guys planning on reading this month?