*i just realised I have two #8s so one will count as a spare wish if it exists because I have no idea what wish I want to get rid of :’)*
Hi guys! So today is the day I’ve finally decided to take part in the Top Ten Tuesday meme. I’ve seen loads of the people I follow take part in it and it looks like fun! Also it gives me a weekly thing to post when I don’t have any reviews to post.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was created by The Broke and Bookish.
This week’s topic is: 10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me. YOU DREAM IT AND THE BOOKISH GENIE CAN DO IT!
- For an entire room in my house for my own personal library.
Like who doesn’t want this? A place where I’m surrounded by all my books and can just sit and read for as long as I want without anyone disturbing me.
2. To be able to enter/be part of any story I read.
How amazing would it be if you could jump straight into the book and experience everything along with the characters.
3. To be able to spend the day with my favourite authors with it being one author per day.
I would literally do anything to meet J.K. Rowling, Cassandra Clare, Thomas Hardy etc!
4. For there to be a brilliant adaption of The Mortal Instruments Series.
I honestly didn’t like the City Of Bones movie at all. It felt very rushed and just did nothing at all for the books. I think they were right in choosing Jamie Campbell Bower for the role as Jace lookwise however I feel he tried to hard to get the part right and it just went wrong. Hopefully the series is slightly better but we’ll see.
5. I’d wish for it to be acceptable to read anywhere.
The majority of the time I’m at some sort of gathering etc I just want to sit in a corner and read. Apparently that’s mostly frowned upon.
6. I’d wish for the ability to say the name of a book and it just appear in front of me.
Imagine being able to get any book you want just by saying the name? That would be fab.
7. To meet all my favourite book characters.
Jace (TMI Series), Levi & Cath (Fangirl), Basically everyone from Harry Potter. Life would be great if I could meet them all.
8. To go to all the Harry Potter theme parks/tours etc.
I want to go to all the Harry Potter themed places but unfortunately at the moment I don’t have money and I’ve been desperate to go to all these places for ages now.
8. To get paid for reading.
Imagine being able to do your favourite thing all day every day and get paid for it? That would honestly be the best thing ever for me. I’d get to spend all day in my own wee library with my cats, eating food and to be honest, what more could you really need in life?
9. For Scotland to have their own Book Festival/BookCon.
I hardly ever see any type of book festival advertised in Scotland other than the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. I’m desperate for there to be a Book Con type thing here though.
10. For J.K. Rowling to release a series about the Marauders’ time at Hogwarts.
So, there we have it, my 10 wishes for the Book Genie! I had a lot of fun doing this and I look forward to doing this again next week.
What would you guys wish for? Let me know in the comments below or even take part in this meme!