Hey everyone! How are you all this fine Tuesday? I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Today I’m back with another monthly wrap-up! March was definitely much better than February in regards to blogging etc so I’m happy with that.
The majority of March I’ve been working away. I’ve now been in this job for just coming up to two months and I don’t seem to be enjoying it much which has been pretty upsetting for me. I was off the last week of March and it was the happiest I’ve felt for the longest time because I finally got to spend time with my boyfriend who I barely get to see with this job and I also just got to relax. The thought of going back to work is making me feel so sick and I’m dreading it so much. I don’t really know what to do at this point because I can’t afford to just quit the job.
On the upside, on March 10th my older sister had a little baby girl so I’m now a proud auntie to a little niece as well as my nephew who will be 10 in May. I have so much love for both those little humans and I can’t wait to watch them grow up.
March was a bit of a better reading month for me. I managed to make it through 7 books and most of them were around 4-5 stars which was great.
- Caraval – Stephanie Garber ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Picture Of Innocence – TJ Stimson ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Two Can Keep A Secret – Karen M. McManus ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing – Hank Green ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- The Burning – Laura Bates ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- A Curse So Dark & Lonely – Brigid Kemmerer ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- How To Make Friends With The Dark – Kathleen Glasgow ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Stolen Time – Danielle Rollins (Book Box Club March 2019)
- Viper – Bex Hogan (Fairyloot March 2019)
- To Best The Boys – Mary Weber (Fairyloot March 2019)
I don’t think I actually bought any books in March so that’s a huge achievement for me haha!
The final thing to wrap-up this post is my March blog posts! There weren’t many but there were definitely more than February which is an achievement.
- February Wrap-Up
- Mini Reviews
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing – Review
- Book Box Club – March 2019 Unboxing
- 2019 O.W.L.s Readathon TBR
- How To Make Friends With The Dark – Review
There we have my complete wrap up for March 2019! I’m pretty proud of the progress made with blogging and reading. With April being the O.W.L.’s Readathon I’m hoping it will be an even better month with both as well. I’ll try and post updates on how I’m doing with the readathon every so often and I’ll also try and do some more posts as well, maybe even have a look and see what tags there are to add some different content!
How did you all get on in the month of March? Let me know down below!
Have a good few days, stay fab and I’ll speak to you all soon!