Hey everyone! Long time, no see. I’m really sorry I’ve been quiet on here the past few weeks, I started a new job around the second week of February and I’m still trying to get my bearings with it. Because of this I didn’t get to read as many books I’d have liked to get through.
As I mentioned above, I started a new job as a support practitioner in February and it’s taking me a long while to get used the actual job. My anxiety doesn’t seem to be handling the change as well as I’d like it to so that’s holding me back slightly unfortunately. Hopefully by next month I’ll have fully settled in and be enjoying it more.
At the start of February, I fully planned on taking part in the Polar-Thon Read-a-thon held by JadeyRaeReads but sadly, I didn’t get anywhere near finished with that. I ended up only reading two books in the week for it which was disappointing.
- What If It’s Us – Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Daughter Of Smoke & Bone – Laini Taylor ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Sadie (audiobook) – Courtney Summers ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- The Wicked King – Holly Black ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Circle Of Shadows – Evelyn Skye ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Throne Of Glass – Sarah J Maas ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Shadowscent: The Darkest Bloom – P.M Freestone (Book Box Club February 2019)
- A Curse So Dark And Lonely – Brigid Kemmerer (Fairyloot February 2019)
- Two Can Keep A Secret – Karen M. McManus (V’Day gift)
- Legendary – Stephanie Garber (V’day gift)
- On The Come Up – Angie Thomas (V’day gift)
- The Girl King – Mimi Yu (V’day gift)
- Enchantee (ARC) – Gita Trelease (Book Box Club)
- Me Mam. Me Dad. Me. – Malcolm Duffy
- Truthwitch – Susan Dennard
- Children Of Blood And Bone – Tomi Adeyemi
- The Burning – Laura Bates
- War Storm – Victoria Aveyard
- … And A Happy New Year – Holly Bourne
That’s pretty much it for this month sadly. Hopefully now that I plan on scheduling some posts for the rest of this month then for March’s Wrap Up I’ll be able to include the blog posts again too. I’ve read a couple of books that I’ll either do a full review of or mini review. Either way, they’ll be up shortly too.
How did you all get on with reading in February? Let me know in the comments below!
Have a good few days, stay fab and I’ll speak to you all soon!