Last week I was tagged by Deanna over at A Novel Glimpse so thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
So here are my facts!
- I was born in Glasgow on September 6th 1995 and then two and a half years later my sister was born.
- I have two cats. Jack is ginger and I bought him 3 years ago after I was given money and desperately wanted a pet. He is the cuddliest wee thing ever and I’ve never met a cat as affectionate as him! Pooka was a little rescue kitten and we’ve had her for two years and she’s a wee tortie coloured cat and she’s so tiny and cuddly and meows all the time!
- I grew up listening to a lot of music so as well as reading, music is a huge passion of mine. I play guitar, bass guitar and sing. I went to college and got my HNC in Music Performance which was an amazing experience. I also spend a lot of my time at music gigs too.
- I work as a server assistant in a restaurant and also as a steward at events. I love both my jobs so much as I work with so many lovely people and no shift is ever the same!
- I am a huge lover of many TV shows. Some of these include, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, American Horror Story, Awkward, Faking It and many, many more!
- When I was 10 years old we moved house so we were closer to my grandparents so that now means I’ve spent half my life in East Kilbride and half in Glasgow which is really scary to me.
- In 2017 I’m determined to travel around America. It’s going to be extremely expensive but it’s always been one of my dreams.
This was such a fun thing to be part of! Thank you again to Deanna. Here are my nominations.
- Amy @ Curiouser and Curiouser
- Skylee @ The Night Girl
- Charlotte YA Obsessed
- Erika @ Erika In Bookventureland
- Analee @ Book Snacks
- Audrey @ Forwards and Bookwords
- Kelly @ Here’s To Happy Endings
- Jess @ Princessica Of Books
- Susanne @ Susanne Valenti
- Syc @ The Lit Mermaid
- Annemieke @ A Dance With Books
- Sarah & Faith @ Sublime Reads
- Lily @ Sweet Love Books
- Carrie @ The Book Goddess
- Alex @ Alex, The Shadow Girl