I was tagged by the lovely Amy over at Curiouser and Curiouser so I’d just like to thank her! I really appreciate it. Please do go and check out her blog and give her a follow!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you & create 7 new ones
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
- Who is your favourite book/film/tv show character?
Okay so my favourite book character is a bit of a tough one as I have a few but I think I’ll go with Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell as I found I could relate to her a lot! My favourite film character would probably have to be Newt from The Maze Runner. I love him in the book but I love the way Thomas Brodie-Sangster brings the character to life! Finally, my favourite tv show character is Stiles from Teen Wolf. He’s funny, dorky and for me just makes the show better.
2. If you could choose any famous person (alive or dead), who would you choose and why?
Ooooooh this is a good question! I think I would like to meet Emma Watson. I absolutely adore her as a person and I love that she plays one of my favourite characters!
3. Are you a Harry Potter fan? Be honest.
Absolutely YES! Harry Potter was such a huge part of my childhood. My parents would read the books to me at night and I’ve read them multiple times myself since. We also went to see every movie in the cinema together and it became a big thing in my family.
4. If you could live in any time period which would you choose?
Probably the 1980s as I’m a huge fan of the music back then! I know it wasn’t that long before I was born but yeah
5. E-readers or physical books?
I have absolutely nothing against e-readers. I do use them for the books I get to review but I love having a physical copy of a book!
6. What’s the last film you went to see at the cinema?
It was The Scorch Trials! I loved the film but I was slightly disappointed it was nothing like the book. I feel like they could’ve done so much if they followed the book.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? What would your ideal life be like?
I’d like to have found someone I can settle down with and I’d also like to be off travelling with that person! I’ll only be 25 so I’d like to see a bit more of the world and experience new things before I have a family
- What is your favourite book to movie adaption? Is there a book you think should never have been made into a movie?
- Pick 5 songs for a mini playlist that would go with your favourite book
- Favourite childhood book?
- What is your worst bookish habit?
- Do you prefer buying books or borrowing from your local library?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world with one single book where would you go and which one would it be?
- What makes you read a book? Do you go by the cover, summary etc?
- Jamie @ Books and Ladders
- Erika @ Erika in Bookventurland
- Analee @ Book Snacks
- Annemieke @ A Dance With Books
I’m looking forward to reading all your answers! Thank you again to Amy for nominating me.