So the other day the lovely litmermaid nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award so I’d just like to take this moment to thank her! I really appreciate it. Please do check out her blog!
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from your nominator
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions
- If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
I come from a very close family so I’d spend some time with them and then spend the rest of the time in Galloway Forest reading and listening to music as it’s one of my favourite places and makes me feel peaceful and relaxed.
2. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
Ooooh this is a tricky one. I would love to fly just so I can go anywhere in the world but I’d also like to be able to read people’s minds so I would know exactly what they think of me.
3. Are you allergic to anything?
I’m allergic to grass. I can’t let my skin touch it for too long or else I come out in a rash and it itches like crazy!
4. Who’s your favourite author?
I have a few! I adore all of the Cassandra Clare books I’ve read so far as well as John Green, David Levithan, Rainbow Rowell and Jennifer E. Smith.
5. Blue or Green eyes?
I actually can’t choose. I’m in love with both these colours and I’m pretty jealous that my eyes are neither of them.
6. Are you a member of a book club?
No I’m not but I would love to be part of one!
7. What time do you usually get up in the morning?
Most recently I’ve been getting up around ten which isn’t too bad for me because I don’t normally get to sleep until around 6am and that’s if I do get sleep.
8. Any goal you have for yourself?
I am determined to travel around the world starting off doing a trek in America and then going around Europe then heading off to Australia, New Zealand, Japan and I also want to go and volunteer in Africa somewhere too. After I’ve done all that I would like to settle down with my own family.
9. What always makes you laugh?
My friends are some of the funniest people I’ve met especially the ones I work with. If I didn’t have them to get me through my shifts then I would absolutely hate my job. My sister is also hilarious. I’m never down when she’s around.
10. How do you take your coffee/tea?
If I’m having coffee then it has to have a lot of milk in it so it’s not too strong and it’s the same with tea. With both I’ll also have two sugars. I also drink peppermint tea and with that I’ll add some honey to make it a bit sweeter!
11. What was the last thing you geeked-out about?
Okay so I absolutely LOVE Mark Haddon’s novel, “The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time” and was thrilled when I found out it was coming to theatres. Unfortunately my parents didn’t allow me to get tickets however, when my younger sister got her first wage she bought me tickets to see it in my hometown. I was so happy! So last Wednesday I went to see it and I’m still not over how good it was. It was everything I wanted it to be and more. The cast were fantastic and did an incredible job of bringing all the characters to life!
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
- What book made you fall in love with reading?
- Do you have any pets? If so what?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
- You’re trapped on a deserted island and only have one book, one film and one cd. What would each one be?
- What’s the best book you’ve read this year?
- What’s the worst book you’ve read this year and why?
- Do you have a favourite musician/band?
- Do you have a book you would love to see turned into a movie or tv series?
- What’s your party trick?
- Other than reading what else do you like doing?