This month I struggled to pick books to read because I have so many I want to read so I decided to get my sister to help me pick out of some of the books she’s read! These are some of the ones she came up with.
- Tape – Steven Camden: My sister started reading this and didn’t really enjoy it but I’ve decided to give a go and see why she put it down and never picked it up again.
- Geek Girl – Holly Smale: This is a book that I’ve seen loads of people talk about and I’ve been unsure about whether or not I should read it but I’ve decided just to get it over and done with and see what the fuss is about.
- A Kiss In The Dark – Cat Clarke: I haven’t really seen much about this book but my sister kept going on about it for ages after she read it so I’m pretty excited to see why she loved it so much.
- Palo Alto – James Franco: This is another book I’m intrigued to read as my sister still hasn’t shut up about the book and the movie. I don’t know if it’s because they’re actually good or if it’s just because she’s a HUGE James Franco fan. I guess we’ll see once I’ve read it.
- The Blackmail Of Evelynn Faust – Shirley Anne Edwards: I’m currently reading this book just now and I’m not quite sure how I feel about it. I’m only about eight chapters in but I’m having mixed feelings about it. I’m going to carry on reading it to see if anything changes.
Have you guys read any of these books? How did you feel about them?
Let me know what you’re reading too and if they appeal to me I’ll add them to my TBR list!