I’d just like to thank the lovely Amy @warmdayswillnevercease for nominating me for this award. It was a very pleasant surprise!
This award requires me to list 7 of my dreams, so here we go:
- I turn 21 next year and so my plan is that for summer 2017 I want to trek around America. I found a company called Trek America that do different treks and the one I have my heart set on is The Great 48 which involves travelling around 48 of the States in 80 days with 12 complete strangers. Fingers crossed I can actually do it!
- I would also love to travel around Europe! Especially Italy, Poland, Germany, Croatia and Denmark!
- I want to settle down with someone and have a family maybe like 3/4 kids
- I want to live in Australia for a year and work (most of my dreams involve travelling)
- I guess the biggest dream is that I want to know what I want to do with my life. I’m 19 and I don’t have a clue what I want to do. Do I want to go to university and study something? Do I want to work my way up to manager in one of my jobs? I don’t know.
- Whilst travelling I want to get back into writing again and hopefully write a book!
- Lastly, ever since I was like 2 I’ve always wanted a horse. I was desperate to go to horse riding lessons but unfortunately I never got them. So, once I have a job were I actually earn a decent wage and have a house and family, I want to buy my own horse
Now it’s time for my nominees, I would like to nominate:
I hope you’re able to take part and I’m excited to read about your dreams! Thank you again to Amy! You should definitely check her blog out!